Tuesday, March 1, 2016

EOC Week 7: Profile Statements

Fashion blogger with five years of social media experience. By collaborating with many brands, I have been able to optimize my online presence.

Skilled at identifying industry trends and applying them to my work. 


Experienced fashion blogger with over five years of social media experience. My years of collaborating with many brands and optimizing my online presence, I am the ideal candidate for a social media job. Skilled at identifying industry trends and applying them to my work.

Many years of fashion blogging and social media experience make me the perfect candidate for a social media position. Collaborating with many brands has allowed me to optimize my online presence and equipped me with tools for a career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment